<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/589786023242582170?origin\x3dhttp://lush-princess.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Lush-Princess.blogspot.com
{♥}Dickson Simple

DISCLAIMER ♥

You're currently at Lush-Princess.blogspot.com
NO Ripping & Spamming !
Hate me ? Click Here .
Tag before leaving :D

TAGBOARD ♥

♥

PROFILE ♥

♥Name PATRICIA.

♥DOB 22#11#2010 .

♥My Love Dickson Lim Yi Feng.

♥Age 21 .

Email/MSN : Patricia_0509@hotmail.com
Facebook :

I Hope For ♥

♥A Better Life Next Year
♥To Give Birth to my lil baby safely
♥Happy Family
♥More money

EXITS ♥

Link
Link
Link
Link
Link
Link

MEMORIES ♥

November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
December 2010
January 2011

MUSIC ♥

♫ 1 Songs Currently Playing ♪

♥ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BEZP8TjqeHA

CREDITS ♥

Designer: Eggiines
Base Code: Tammy
Heading Code: %PURPUR.black-
Image Host: Photobucket
Others: Materials, Cursor , Cbox ,
Macromedia Fireworks

Thursday, April 22, 2010♥

I am just fucking tired ...I don know wat kind of luck I am having now is like one thing have gone and the other jus come ...I really hate this fucking life I really hope to end my life cause there is nth for mi to live ...I have a fuck up family fuck up bf... This are all I had yet how they treat mi ...i am so evny ppl cause they jus have a best bf and best family when they need them and they will always be there for them ...But why we are same human but diff fate ... I need a new life feel like leaving this world and go to A better world ....And my sick jus don go keep feeling so unwell...Hate my fucking life man... Can someone jus save mi and lead mi to a Better life...

Blogged @ Thursday, April 22, 2010